Tuesday, 11 December 2012

2 posts in 2 days!

I know, don't faint with shock!!!
The time has finally come around again when I am enjoying being in my room and the ideas are coming out thick and fast!!!! yes!!!!!!!!

So here is one I started yesterday and finished this morning...I have lots of packets of die cuts and I made myself use them....and I may just use this Crate Paper page as my background for every single page from now on...I love it!I have already scrapped these photos but I dropped water all over my desk a little while ago and ruined some pages...so I am re doing them!


and some close ups...

I saw someone ( cannot remember who) place sequins on the die cut above...and i knew that I wanted to do that idea!

I still have a page left to show you that I have made during my mojo visit! Lets hope it stays around for a while!!!!

3 comments:

Louise B said...

Love the layout and all the embellishments and sequins.

Tina said...

I am LOVING this layout....may have to lift this in the future. I'll be sure and reference you. :)

Chloe :-) said...

LOVE this page - the sequins are gorgeous!!