Sunday, 9 December 2012

I am still scrapping

 (PLEASE NOTE THE JOURNALING ON THIS PAGE CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT FATHER CHRISTMAS..NOT FOR THE EYES OF LITTLE ONES)

Things are changing a bit for me in the scrapbooking world...something I will touch on in a little while....so I am sorry that I have not been around as much as normal. Life, Christmas, working and my son have been taking over all my scrappy time lately....But......... I am popping in here to give you a sneaky peek of  a page that I have made for Papermaze..I went down there the other day and grabbed some of the new October Afternoon...Vanessa is putting it together and getting it ready to go up on the internet at the moment..so if you want to buy it keep an eye on the New Product section here.

I cut the snowflakes out using my Cameo...using the Pow glitter paper from American Crafts...something I had left over from being on their design team....have you tried it? Wow...i wished everything that I cut on that thing cut out as nice as this...amazing!!!!!

I am on a roll at the moment with my scrapping...I have been scrapping up a storm...and enjoying it...which is typical as it comes at a time of the year were I do not really have much time to be in there! ha!

I will be back with another page in a few days.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is a stunning page. I love your design and all the elements.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a stunning page!

Sarah Webb said...

Lvoe this and the simplicity! Gorgeous page!

Diana Waite said...

this is GORGEOUS!